Quinn’s of Baltinglass Ltd is on the hunt for enthusiastic, hardworking and dedicated people to join our team. These are exciting opportunities for the right candidate to join a well-established successful family run business. Currently Quinns are hiring for the following full-time position.
Agri Counter Sales, (Full-time)
Trade Counter Associate (Full-time) Quinns Superstore
Agri Counter Sales (Multiple Vacancies)
• Provide Advice & support to farmers on a wide range of farm inputs
• Stock control and merchandising
• Support the branch manager with the daily running of the store
• Provide technical back up and support to farmers
• Merchandising & stock control
• Generating new ideas and promotions for the store
• Evaluate a customer’s needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Making sure the shop floor runs smoothly
Showing a real passion for customer focus, innovation, and ability to make tough decisions will enable you to thrive in a role that is challenging and demanding – achieving targets for business growth, increased sales, operating standards, and colleague development and performance.
• Sales focused with proven sales experience
• 3rd Level degree in Agriculture would be an advantage
• Ambitious with strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritise work
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Trade Counter Associate – Quinns Superstore Baltinglass
Quinns Superstore is currently looking to hire a Trade Counter Sales Person for our busy trade counter in Baltinglass, Co Wicklow.
The successful candidate will have considerable knowledge of building materials, DIY, plumbing, would also be an advantage, along with experience in selling to the trade and retail customers.
The successful candidate must have a positive attitude to sales and customer service and the ability to work in a pressurised environment. The core focus of the role relates to customer service.
Skills & Requirements:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Accepting payments and dealing with returns
• Shop merchandising with attention to detail for store presentation
• Using our in-house POS system, e-mail and internet
• Deal with trade counter & phone enquiries
• Preparing quotations and following up
• To assist and take ownership with maintaining stock level
• Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
• Sales focused and great attention to detail
This is a full time role (39 hours) working 5 of 6 days (Monday to Saturday).
To apply for this position :
Please forward your CV and Cover letter to : [email protected]